Microwave Omelette Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- Milk 50 milliliters
- Tomatoes 1 piece
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Eggs, Milk
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Whisk, Microwave
Cooking omelettes in the microwave:
Step 1: prepare the tomatoes.First, wash the tomato under running water. After we shift it onto a cutting board and cut it in half. Then we remove the place to which the red vegetable was attached to the plant and cut into cubes no larger than 2 centimeters. Try to chop the tomato so that as little juice as possible flows out of it. We leave the chopped component on the cutting board.
Step 2: prepare the dough for the omelet.We wash the eggs under running water from various contaminants, then break the shell and pour them into a container that can be put in the microwave. Next, add salt, black pepper and beat with a whisk or a regular fork until smooth. Then pour the milk, mix and throw off the chopped tomato.
Step 3: bake the omelet in the microwave.We put the bowl in the microwave, close the top with a special cap or container with high sides, set the average speed and set the time to 1.5 - 2 minutes. During this time, the omelette is fully cooked and you can serve our simple dish.
Step 4: Serve the omelet in the microwave.You can sprinkle the scrambled eggs on top with grated cheese and wait a couple of minutes for it to melt. Make fresh fragrant tea or coffee and start your meal. Enjoy your meal!
- - As a filling, you can use other products such as sausage, parsley, bell pepper, boiled potatoes or chicken.
- - Cutting tomatoes in this recipe is not important.
- - You can add not only black ground pepper to the omelet for taste and aroma, but also other spices.
- - When you take out a plate with a finished omelet from the microwave, remember that the container has warmed up and it is better to use a tack.