Ingredients for making ice cream
Ingredients for making ice cream from iergi:
- Pasteurized whole milk 1 cup (cup capacity 250) milliliters)
- Salt a quarter teaspoon
- Sugar 4 tablespoons
- Sauce from a houseberry 1, 5 cups
- Thick fat cream 500 milliliters
- 9 yolk eggs
For sauce from the berry:
- Sugar 1 cup (250 cup capacity)
- Distilled pure water 1 cup
- Irga 1 kg
- Main IngredientsIrga, Milk, Cream
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Aluminum nonstick pan with a thick bottom, Blender, Stove, Tablespoon, Glass, Teaspoon, Wooden kitchen spatula, Strainer, Food plastic wrap, Refrigerator, Freezer, Stewpan, Knife, Ice cream maker of any brand , Ice cream mold, Ice cream spoon, Plate
Making ice cream from iergi:
Step 1: prepare the berries.Go through the berries and remove any damaged, spoiled and rotten ones. Then discard them in a colander, rinse under running water and leave on 10 - 11 minutes in order to glass excess fluid. Then transfer the washed irga to a deep bowl and let dry.
Step 2: boil the berries.To prepare thick mashed potatoes from a berry, you will need a large aluminum, non-stick pan with a thick bottom and a non-stick coating, put the berries of the berry in it, sprinkle with sugar and chop using a hand blender. Turn the stove on to the middle level and put on it a pan with the resulting berry puree. When the mass begins to boil, enter the right amount of clean distilled water into it, mix the ingredients with a tablespoon until smooth and screw the stove to the lowest level. Boil the sauce, until thickening, constantly mixing the mass with a wooden kitchen spatula. This process will take you approximately 35 to 40 minutes. The consistency of the finished sauce should be very thick resembling mashed potatoes. Let the finished sauce cool and grind it through a fine sieve into a deep bowl, thus, you will get rid of the seeds and small, not crushed skin. Then cover the container with food-grade plastic wrap and place the bowl with sauce in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Step 3: mix the shrimp with cream.
Step 4: prepare a mass of sugar and eggs from milk.
Step 5: combine the ingredients.
Step 6: freeze the ice cream.
Step 7: serve ice cream from the Irgi.Ice cream from jirgi is served cold, laid in portions in deep bowls, dessert plates or vases. This type of ice cream does not require any additions, but if you wish, you can sprinkle it with chopped nuts or pour it with your favorite syrup, such as chocolate or vanilla. Homemade ice cream from a berry is 100% better, tastier and more flavorful than any other that you can buy in stores, and most importantly, this ice cream can be given even to children from the age of three. Delicate, real, fragrant and very tasty! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of ice water, ice can be used. Just pour a large amount of ice into a bowl, add a little cold water and your cream will quickly cool in such a cold water bath.
- - Be sure to add salt to the yolks, it perfectly "binds" them.
- - Pour the remaining sauce from the berry into a clean, dry jar and store in the refrigerator.
- - Be sure to remove the ice cream from the whipping compartment with a wooden kitchen spatula or wooden spoon, as metal tools scratch the coating, which can lead to premature damage to the ice cream maker.