Ingredients for making pita roll with crab sticks
- Thin pita 3 sheets
- 400 gram crab sticks (2 packs)
- Mayonnaise 300 grams
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Fresh greens (several types can be used) 100 grams
- Table salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Main ingredientsCrab sticks
- Portioning 7-10
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Microwave, Saucepan, Cooker, Cutlery, Grater, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Garlic press, Plastic bag, Refrigerator, Serving plate
Preparation of pita roll with crab sticks:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Crab sticks, if they are frozen, then they are necessary one hour before cooking thaw at room temperature, then free from packaging and grate on a coarse grater. Place the chicken eggs in a small saucepan, fill with water so that it completely covers them, add a teaspoon of salt so that the shell does not burst during cooking, and put the pan on medium heat. After the water boils, boil them still minutes 8so that they turn out hard boiled. After this, drain the hot water and place them under a cold stream of water. This is necessary so that the eggs are easier to clean and cool at the same time faster. Next, peel the eggs and grate them as well. Also grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Peel the garlic, rinse under cold water, and then grate on the finest grater, or pass through a garlic press. Rinse the greens well under running water, then dry with kitchen paper towels, put on a cutting board and chop finely. All prepared ingredients should not be mixed, just lay them in different dishes. Put the finished pita bread in the microwave, literally for a few seconds. This must be done in order to make it more elastic and easily turn around later.
Step 2: Lay the layers of filling and form a roll of pita bread.
Step 3: Serve the pita roll with crab sticks.Now that our roll is assembled, put it in a dense plastic bag of the appropriate size, tightly and tightly tie it at the base and place it in the refrigerator, not less than 2 hours. Before serving the roll to the table, remove it from the bag and cut into portioned pieces, the thickness of which should be Put it nicely on a serving dish and serve it as a juicy and tasty snack. Good appetite!
- - You can very well change the filling of this dish, depending on your personal taste preferences. For children, you can also cook sweet roll using various fruit and berry jams or preserves.
- - Such a roll is very easy to prepare and will not take you a lot of effort, so when the guests are on their way, be sure to use this recipe, especially since such an appetizer fits perfectly with strong alcoholic snacks.
- - You can fill such a roll not only with mayonnaise, you can use any favorite sauce for this. And in order to make it more tender, coat the layers with homemade sour cream, pre-mixed with or without garlic.